Your text is formatted as a web page according to some simple markup rules. These are intended to be convenient and unobtrusive.
The StructuredTextRules are used by default. Briefly -
- separate paragraphs with a blank line
- a single-line paragraph followed by a more-indented paragraph makes a heading
- for bulleted/numbered lists, use * or 0. followed by a space
- for emphasis, use ... and ...
- WikiName(s), bare urls and words enclosed in square brackets are converted to hyperlinks (prepend the link or the line with ! to prevent this)
- HTML & DTML tags may be used